Microsoft 365 is a complete, intelligent solution that combines Office 365, Windows 10, Enterprise Mobility + Security to empower organizations to meet needs for productivity, mobility, and security.
- Office productivity tools: Various applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and many others enable you to create databases, customized web apps, documents, newsletter, reports, spreadsheets, cloud-based notes, diagrams and charts, presentations, videos, customized print collateral, and much more.
- Internal and external communication: Collaborate, share and communication with tools, including: video conferencing, shared calendars, Exchange business-class email client, Outlook email, and Teams for chat or live-streaming meetings or calls.
- Cloud storage and data management and analysis: Store files in the cloud on OneDrive or host internet and team websites on SharePoint. For data management and analysis, Advanced Data Governance manages the lifecycle of data, and Advanced eDiscovery analyzes data in select apps. MyAnalytics tracks and analyzes your work to help boost productivity, and Power BI Pro collects and sorts business intelligence data.
- Security and compliance: Cloud App Security assesses risks and offers insight into potential threats to your data. Exchange Online Advanced Threat Protections protects your email, files, and Office 365 applications against attacks and malware. Threat intelligence identifies, monitors, and helps you understand attacks and quickly address threats.
- Scalability: With Office 365, you pay for what you use. As your organization grows, you simply pay for the additional services and storage needed.